Friday 11 May 2012

Preparation for assembly at Brookburn Primary School

Met with Richard Strittmatter today to decide what content the assembly will have and who will say what. It'll go something like this -
On monday morning Richard, Dave and myself will go to Brookburn Primary School and give an assembly to around 60 Year 5 children to tell them about the previous trip as well as my upcoming trip to Zambia. Dave will start us off and introduce us as he was a governor at, and one of his children still currently attend, the school. Then Richard will go through a few pictures and explain them, then i'm going to tell them about my blog and what I plan to do whilst out in Zambia.
This will deffinitely be a first for me and I can still vaguely remember being in primary school watching an assembly, so to now be giving one is quite exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment