Sunday 1 July 2012

Travel

After my first flight got delayed by some stupid people who decided to get off the plane because they had missed their connection (making everyone else remaining on the plane miss theirs) my original 24 hour trip turned into 48!!
I met two others on the flight from manchester who were also travelling to Zambia so we teamed up and made sure we all got to the right places.
 Their names were Pauline and Jack and Jacks friend ended up helping me sort out a place to stay in Lusaka and paid for the taxi there - thank you Jacks friend!!!

I FINALLY landed in Ndola where Moses, Angela, her daughter and niece came to pick me up (without my luggage as of course it never made the connection in amsterdam!) and we went to get some food and water for me for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment